Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Yech!
That Tastes Terrible!

Hey Mr. Donut KIng ......
Your donuts LOOK GREAT.
I have tried them 2 or 3 times.
I just get sucked in by how good they look.

Donut (Yech) King
BUT ........
Each time I've tried them,
I spit out the first bite and didn't take a second.
Maybe it is no coincidence that around the corner from every Donut King is a trash can.

Yeah Mr. Donut King .........
That bad!


 Soooooooooo ...........


Rather than be a Whiney Baby:
The Brennie and I did this ........

Home-made.
Extra super-bob yummy
And, h*ll ya ....... they're good for you!
My folks did home-made donuts a few times when we lived in Michigan.
These are every bit as good as I remember.
Not many things are as good as you remember from 50+ years ago.
These are lumpy and mis-shapen ........ just like mom's!

LIfe is Sweet (and fattening),
Clarke

PS:  I do love living in Cuenca.  BUT, the things that I miss the most are food items and my '94 Harley.

PPS:  Life is Sweet, but not perfect.

OMG!  
I forgot to mention.  
JIF peanut butter is off the shelves again!
This is terrible.
Who knows how long it will be this time?


4 comments:

  1. Hey Clarke, we kidded Brennie this morning at the gym about her making donuts and then coming to fitness class! Why don't you join us in Ken's class sometime?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No can do the gym thing. To busy eating donuts to waddle down to the gym.

      Delete
  2. Seriouly, you are out of peanut butter? I remember you going on a city wide tour not too long ago to snatch up all that you could find!

    Pleaae, let us know that the peanut butter is not on the store shelves but that you still have some at home...

    Denise
    Charlotte NC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so heartbroken. I get invited for Sauerkraut making but not donut making? I definately must be off the "preferred" list. :>)

    ReplyDelete